Sunday, March 21, 2010

practice new

I have engaged in SQA for more than 5 years. In these five years, I try my best to learn and practice new Lacoste POLO Shirts
technologies and thoeries to improve myself to be a seasoned engineer in QA area. I'm proficient in software development process, especially SCM and Testing process.
I also have a lot experience and advanced skills on Automation Test. Now I focus on Lacoste POLO Shirts utomation Test for embedded software. Lacoste Polo Shirts
I'm outgoing,positive,confident and motivated. Loving making friends with those who are honesty and kindhearted. well, I am good at learning and easy to adapt to new environments. After 3 years work experiences,I become more and more mature and decorum. Lacoste Polo ShirtsRalph Lauren Polo shirts I am sure I can do my job well. In addtion to theseRalph Lauren Polo shirts , I have got CET-4 certificate, reading,listening and writting are advantages. I can use computer proficiently. Give me a chance, I won't let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment